Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Something Is Coming!

....And here's a hint.....
It involves this cute, warm, snugly quilt fabric
and french seams.....OOOO-LA-LA!
I am so stinkin' busy this week I had to tell customers no custom orders until next week. What the? Who does that? I just couldn't help it. I'm sewing up a storm trying to get some new stuff in the shop before the BIG EVENT! Add to that stuff like......
feeding 6 people every day
keeping 6 people in clean clothes
piano lessons
guitar lessons
peewee football play offs
A cross country meet
preparing for a large church event
a student body officer service project
(that would be scissors, not me,
I'm past the student government stage!)
WHAT AM I DOING ON THE COMPUTER?????
see ya!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really not good with surprises. I need to know right now what is coming!

    ReplyDelete