Thursday, October 29, 2009

Funky T-shirt Newborn Gowns

I tried to get up and sew today....yeah....not such a smart idea. Whoa baby! Things were spinning, I was shaking and coughing and whining. Not a pretty picture. I crawled right back in bed and waited for my drugs to kick in! Who would have thought that something as simple as Motrin and Tylenol would become my best friends?
Anywho.....I've been laying here surfing my laptop and came across the cutest tutorial that I just had to share. I'm thinking' of you, cute Laura Walker, with that little baby in your belly, all of your race t-shirts and that new sewing machine of yours.

Look at these adorable little newborn gowns made from t-shirts!
So cute!
You can learn how to make them over here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me Bobbi! I've totally seen this idea before and loved it! I'm going to have to try one for sure!

    GET BETTER NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete