Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lil Bo Peep Is In The Building

This is my little friend Katie....blue eyes to die for by the way...modeling "Lil Bo Peep" for you. I know you saw a little sneak peek last week, but I just had to share the finished product (because Katie is so stinkin' cute and because a real girl makes my skirts 1,000 times cuter)! I've had this pattern swimming around in my head for a couple of months now. It's funny how those things keep me from sleeping. I finally had to make it so that it would stop buggin' me at 2:00 am. This little skirt is now in the shop and unlike my other skirts it comes with its own iron on birdie applique. I'm hoping that with all those birdies spring will get the hint and come already!!!

4 comments:

  1. Bobby-so flippin cute! You are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps-congrats on Studio 5! You will now be so busy-you wont know what to do with yourslef!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really cute. I've made several Bo-Peep skirts from the pattern in Anna Maria Horner's SEAMS TO ME. Looks great with the birdie shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute...and your model too! I love the bird.

    ReplyDelete