Friday, November 6, 2009

Midwest Adorable meet SoCal Cutie!

I've got the cutest customers in the whole world.
Just look at these little dolls!

Here's my cute little friend Viv, who lives in Michigan.
Her mommy, Jennifer, has dubbed me Viv's honorary
"Auntie Bobbi". That just tickles me. They bought this
outfit for a photo shoot and...oh my goodness those pictures
turned out so, so cute. You can see her whole shoot at
captureproductions.typepad.com.
This little So-CAl cutie is the daughter of Tammy from
Tammy is doing a product review and giveaway for me right this very minute on her web site. This girl, Tammy, is one talented
photographer. I could sit and look at her pictures forever.
She even makes mac-n-cheese look good.
Thanks girls for sending me your pics.
It makes me happy:)

1 comment:

  1. Love it - You are totally doing your part to make this world a cuter place!!!

    ReplyDelete