Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Girls Are Going To Go Ga-Ga!

I met a friend in Salt Lake for lunch today and decided to stop by, the highly RAVED about, Material Girls fabric shop. All I can say is... OH MY! I'm sure my tongue was waggin' and drool was flying as my head swished this way and that trying to take it all in.



Luckily Liesl and Erika don't read this blog or they would know one of their Christmas presents. These boots just scream Liesl and Erika. I can't start them though until I finish all my Mindy Mae's Market stuff. I've been having fun will all kinds of new designs for Mindy Mae's, but now I can't wait to be done with it all so that I can start this project.
I think I have crafters A.D.D. --- I should be medicated (or would that be fabricated?)


4 comments:

  1. oh my heck, i love you. fabricated, awesome. cant wait to see you saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Ask my mom about those!! LOVE them!!! And huh excuse me we were supposed to go there together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been drooling over this pattern for a while. Please, let me know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete