Friday, November 27, 2009

$100 Gift Card!

I'm totally breaking my holiday rule (no bobbity-blogging over the long holiday weekend), but I really need to let you locals in on this.

You know how I've been getting ready for Mindy Mae's Market? Well I just found out that there is a $100 gift card to Mindy Mae's Clinton show on Pinching Your Pennies. Check it out here.

This is going to be one amazing gift show. It is so big that they are using TWO model homes to house all of the booths. Click on Mindy Mae's button on my left sidebar to see some of the vendors.

I'm going to cross my fingers that one of my readers wins the gift card.... how cool would that be? GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff is adorable and this is the cutest, funnest blog! I am glad you ran across mine! I feel like I am missing out on Mindy Mae's. They asked if I wanted to be a part of it but I had to be honest, I don't think I am ready for a boutique that big yet! But I am thinking I will drop by to see what cute things are there...so maybe we will see ya!!

    ReplyDelete