Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who Said Money Doesn't Grow On Trees???

Does your family help a needy family each Christmas? Looking for a creative way to share with others? How about a money tree? Wouldn't it be fun to find a family having a hard time, put a money tree on their porch, ring the doorbell and run?
This little tree was a graduation gift last May to a family friend. You can "winterfie" the idea by:
  • choosing a bare branch and spray painting it red.
  • filling the vase with red and green M&M's.
  • wrapping a pretty red ribbon around it.
  • You could get all crazy and fold the money origami style (I probably won't, but you could)!

My kids love getting money from Grandma and Grandpa each Christmas, this would be a fun way to give it. What about that starving college student you know? Bet they'd appreciate a money tree.

Now that I think of it..... I want a money tree! Saaaaantaaaaah!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea.
    I will be stopping by to see you saturday at Mindy Mae's.

    ReplyDelete